Translate

Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 78 January 20 2014: When I dream

When I dream, its of her and I can't do that any longer.

She comes in like and Angel, so beautiful and sweet, I remember the first time we meet, but a shift in the wind, she's no longer my friend, but a devil, with hooves for feet.
When you overtake my dreams, they are joyful and gladness, until I realize you're not really there and then to my despair, its replaced, with utter sadness.
Her dancing across my grey matter, like a field of flowers her feet have powers that charm for hours, the pitter patter are all that matter, for you see, she is to perfect to flatter.

But these dreams can't go on, even though it's something I adore,
For the fantasy is fun, not the broken heart mon amour.

To escape all of you is what I aim to do, it's not that I regret,
it's just the memory pains, the lifeline strains, and this infernal nocturnal brain,
is something I'd rather like to forget.
To meet you on the other side is a goal, we meet, we laugh, we dance, and we're made whole.
I'll forever seen you in my dreams, silently saying, "return to me, return to me."

But it is I who must make the journey, it is a bridge I'm too scared to cross.
For my dreams to become my reality, means my reality will then be lost.
So I'll see you tonight my friend and we'll discuss the end, whatever it may cost.
Between fire missions and religious submissions, I will eternally remain, forever lost.

Forgive me, I know not what I do.

I dream of sleep and I sleep to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment