There's a love for you that is deeper than you'll ever know, it is in my core.
When this skin I wear sheds and my bones turn to dust and the life has left my body, I'll still love you.
When my fleshy tomb is laid into the ground it will be found that it is still full of love, for you.
I'll say "I love you" when I cry, I'll say "I love you" when I die, I'll say "I love you" with my last breath, I'll say "I love you" even after, even after death.
The love I have for you transcends souls, space, and time.
I'll you eternally, I hope your love will be, forever mine.
Until I'm rotten and forgotten, displayed and decayed, exposed and decomposed, my love will still remain the same, as it always was, for you.
I was, have been, and still am, in love with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment