I wrote you a letter today.
It's the best way I have to still talk to you, I think often of our talks and how you always gave me the best advice when I needed it most.
When I questioned my faith you were the one that told me no matter what I believed or didn't believe, I wasn't wrong and we'd still be friends, when I wanted to end it all you told me there was more for me, when I gave up on myself you still had faith in me, when I had no faith in myself.
I couldn't ask for a better friend, I couldn't ask for a better brother,and I couldn't ask for a better Marine.
Somedays I miss you more than you could imagine man, somedays I think only of you, somedays are harder than the rest bro.
I wish you could have met the guys I met, You would've fit right in man.
If hearts were mailboxes, mines full of envelopes with your name on them just waiting to be opened.
I wrote you a letter today, I just wish there was an address to where you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment