Translate

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Day 119 March 2 2014: My dearest Rose...

Can you smell the roses? It's okay if you can't, they aren't the best smelling flower anyways.
I think they are beautiful because the petals rise above the thorns, that's kinda how you live life.
I bought them to show you I cared, I just wanted you to know I'm still there.
I see the grass got trimmed, can you tell my pants got hemmed?
I've gotten a little shorter as I've gotten older, I shiver more now because I'm always colder.
I thought I'd stop by to show you my haircut, you always liked it when I got it trimmed.
I wanna to drop off the flowers because I know you like them, maybe it's just me though.
I cleaned the house today and I found a bunch of love letters I wrote, it made me choke.
I forgot how sappy I used to be, why did you ever fall for me?
I always told goofy jokes and had corny lines, and you promised yourself to me for all time.
I'm a lucky guy I guess, you picked me above the rest, but now you rest in peace, and I can't even sleep.
I can't wait till I'm laying next to you again laying next to my best friend.
I guess I keep coming here because it's cheaper to talk to you than a quack, I miss talking to you everyday, I close my eyes and I drift away...I wish I could have you back.
Well I've spent enough time among the dead I guess I should get back to the living, I'll keep praying to be forgiven, so maybe I'll get to see you someday, but until then,
I'll keep bringing you roses.

See you tomorrow darling, you'll always be in my heart.


Flowers are amazing, no matter where they grow,
they always make it more beautiful.
She was a flower and she made my life beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment