Watching the sunrise and listening to you breathe is where I find peace.
Looking at a half awake grin come across your face when I say a few words is where I find peace.
Being told, "Don't talk, I haven't had coffee yet" is where I find peace.
Holding hands that are cold and seeking mine to warm them is where I find peace.
Funny toes tickling my own is where I find peace.
Open arms waiting for me to lay in them and breathe easy is where I find peace.
Little sleepy snores that slide across my chest and sink into my heart,
That is where I find peace.
I have no explanation, no classification, no invitation, because this acceleration and inflammation to my heart from the oxygenation with my infatuation of increased circulation and the culmination of the stimulation and rehabilitation of my belief in love with your donation and implantation of education and validation that with the right conversation and variation I could paint an illustration or a proclamation of my dedication to affirmation of my revelation that with relaxation and duration of the situation with the right presentation and a little intoxication will guide my fixation to the right elevation for the perfect observation of this creation with correct regulation I can have my prefered isolation from socialization and have visitation with with the foundation where I find salvation, illumination, determination, exaltation, vacation, and its where I find peace.
I find peace when I'm with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment