Translate

Monday, March 9, 2015

Day 121 March 4 2014: Me and my other half/Schizophrenia is killing us

I sat there looking at my mismatched socks, crumpled up jeans, empty pizza box, and vomit that streamed across the floor thinking outloud to myself, "This Is why no one takes you seriously, you fuck." Words like that, even from yourself hurt when they hit your ears.
I had already drank half that bottle and the other half looked more tempting than the first, "I bet I could drown myself and still swim in happiness" I spoke this allowed though no one but me was there hear it, so I decided to argue with myself.
"You're a cunt and you'll always be a cunt."
"Well you're a drunk and you'll always be a drunk looking for your next depressant."
"I've never liked you, you were always the worst part of me."
"You my dearest friend, have been the worst part of me, why do you think I tried to cut you out?"
"Let us not bring that up, scars are enough reminders."
"Eat my asshole you fucker!"
"Oh is that how it's gonna be you cock-bag?"
"Fuck you Clementine! You were the stupid piece of shit that likes to get drunk and start fights and I'm the one left to finish them, don't you tell me about scars you fuck hole! I got this one above our eye to remind me that your fucking stupid!"
"Alright, alright but, it was still pretty funny to see that little bitch of a man cry when you kick him right?"
We both laughed from the same lungs and mouth.
"Ha I forgot about that, he was a dreadful little shit wasn't he? I bet his father never loved him."
Half of me stopped laughing
"Why do you say shit like that?"
"Better question is why do you say shit like that?"

I fucking hate talking to mirrors, they say what you won't say and you see what you don't like to look at, my reflection has always been someone I've hated, it's always been something I've never wanted to see.

This is my life, well I guess this is our life, we just both live in the same body.

I guess the Angels on my shoulders aren't as loud as those damn demons inside my fucking head.

No comments:

Post a Comment