I once flew through China and I wrestled a bear, I farted out a rainbow and could skate on clouds.
I could spit fire and shoot lightning from my nipples, I danced on the sun and slept on the moon.
I had a talking dog and was eighty feet tall, I had basketballs for feet and could sing showtunes.
I cursed out a dragon and played cards with an octopus in a suit while watching cartoons.
This is why I sleep, this is why I love to dream.
I carried a car with one hand and had forty five fingers, I ate a shoe and had apples for eyes.
I could speak latin and I could breathe underwater, I lived in a book and had blue skin.
I flew a rocketship and did magic, I could shape shift and became part lion.
I rode a horse and fought a goblin, I traveled across space and I punched evil chickens.
I once danced with a donkey who wore a red dress and called me Simon.
This is why I sleep, this is why I dream.
I'd dream about you but I couldn't think of something that fantastic, I'll stick with my disco dancing oranges and let my real life be more amazing than anything I could dream up.
You're a dream I want to wake up and enjoy.
You're a dream I want to wake up and enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment