...Time travel is a funny thing really, looking back on it I never thought I'd change my future in order to have better memories. It's strange how looking back over what I've forgotten and how it all becomes foggy once I change something is odd, I'm sure I lived that life once before and I remember it, but I guess it was just series of options I selected, a check in the box, one line followed on the flowchart of time, well the time of my life that is.
I bet you're wondering who I am, well I used to be you, or what you could have been, maybe you will be, I don't really know for sure anymore. I fucked up this timeline something awful kid.
Hope you're ready for a wild story filled with your own forgotten recollections that you'll live and then unlive when the time comes to pass, and be erased I suppose.
It all started when I helped invent time travel, I just finished correcting Hawking on the mistake he made trying to correct Einstein on the mistake he made on...well you get the point, both of them were wrong but who am I to judge, I end up making even bigger mistakes, but I guess I'm getting ahead of myself, or behind I suppose. Fuck time travel will give you one splitting headache. Thats one thing that never finds a cure, your fucking head will always hurt, it never goes away.
You're smart, don't let it go to your head, she didn't like that the first or second time. You'll learn come around the third time, I'm trying to save you all the damn jumping around boy. Time is a essentially a frozen river and what you'll end up doing is punching holes in ice and fishing out cold dreams, no one ever really is awake, they are just sleep walking and you're screaming to be awoken. Shit. I sound like a crazy old bat trying to explain how time space works. It's all infinite individualities, absolutely everything thing is possible. I wish I would have seen it sooner but I didn't go back in time to write myself to let me know what I was gonna do, I know I'll say this and I know you won't listen, because I remember standing there in those fucking stupid ass clothes, that ridiculous jacket, beat up shoes, and with that crappy haircut thinking the same thing you're thinking, "This old fucks a quack, what does he know." I'm you, I know you wont listen till its too late and then shit's gonna change because you'll change it.
Hell I don't even know if you'll come back this far, changing one thing has changed everything.
I just know it is the strangest feeling to looking your own eyes and not recognized yourself.
I hope that doesn't happen to you this time kid.
Hey you, this is me, I'm hoping I can change my past and fix your future, but please, you need to listen to what I'm gonna tell you, because time waits for no man...
No comments:
Post a Comment