Translate

Friday, October 23, 2015

Day 134 March 18 2014: Reincarnation

I've met you before, I know your touch, I know your scent, I know your taste.
I've felt this way memories ago.
I have known you before I met you this time.

I loved you before I knew you, I cared about you long before I laid eyes on you, I longed for you long before I heard your voice.
I wanted you before I stole your wine...and then your heart.

There is subtlety in finding someone you love, there is a beauty in finding someone who makes you realize you never really loved before, and there is amazement in knowing no matter what, you'll find them.

I've known you before and my heart will never settle for less.
I'm so happy I found you again.
This time it only took twenty seven years.

I hope next time it takes less.

I'll find you every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment