Have you ever met someone and just knew that you didn't wanna be without them?
I have.
Sometimes I forget how lucky I am, I take her for granted and I'm not the best husband I could be.
I'm working on it I swear.
I'm working on it I swear.
I really love her hair.
Every day I find something more beautiful about her than the day before, I think I can't love her any more than I already do and then she does something that makes me laugh or just shake my head and I love her even more.
I'm glad that she still finds me funny, cute, charming, and goofy. (I left out intelligent because she's WAY smarter than me.)
She helps me find myself when I'm lost, She helps me find my heart when I'm dead inside, She helps find compassion in me when I hate the world, She helps me find the bed when I've drunk too much, She helps me find my way back when I get lost in thought, She helps me when my memory fades but I'll never forget how much I love her.
She is better than I'll ever be, better than I could ever be.
My better half makes me a better whole.
![]() |
| I doughnut know what I would do without you. Photo credit: Vdoylephotography |

No comments:
Post a Comment