I've never met a more beautiful creature
She crawled in my heart and mended my torn ventricles
I watched her rend and repaired my broken pieces into a completed puzzle
I witnessed as she put what was missing from my image into the empty picture frame.
She captured me like no photograph could
She released me from my prison only for me to fall captive to her touch
Her breath made me feel at ease
Her touch made me relax
I need more of her.
I've never met anything or anyone one like her
Every imperfection more perfect than the last
An Angel bestowed to earth and I was lucky to be graced with her presence and held underneath her wing.
I'm not spiritual but I would be if it meant an afterlife with her,
Because one lifetime isn't enough to enjoy the love she has to give.
She didn't have a halo or wings, but I knew she was an Angel the second I felt her look into my heart through my eyes. I felt my heart being put back together.
She is my Angel and I am her Devil.
No comments:
Post a Comment