Translate

Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 117 February 28 2014: You're cheesy

Short smiles from a half crooked mouth stuffed in a pillow has never been so beautiful,
Little snores and breaths that echo across memories,
little bits of scent left on my shoulder and on my chest,
"I love the way your heart sounds in my ear, I can hear myself in it."

"I don't wanna sleep alone"
"As long as I'm in your heart you're never alone."

Snores ringing in my ear and little leg spasms move my sheets,
When you talk to me and I have nothing to say it's the best,
I enjoy being on the phone with nothing to say with someone than something to say to no one,
"It wasn't love at first sight but I knew at first sight I'd fall in love."

"I wanna wake up next to you when the sun comes up"
"I wanna be the sun in your sky"
"Jesus, you're cheesy"
"You can just call me Jon, You don't have to call me Jesus."

I've never been good with girls but thank goodness women like me, or at least one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment