I find beauty in your flaws, I find grace in your clumsy footsteps,
I find an elegance when you mumble, and I find myself with you.
I find peace in your anger and hope in your loss,
I find greatness in your failures, I find strength in your weakness
I find joy in your tears and I find myself in you.
I've lost myself once before but I never thought I'd found myself in someone else,
Every little bit of you, both good and bad, I find more and more of me in,
I want more of me in more of you, heart, soul, and body.
I never want you to feel lonely, for as long as I love you, you'll never be alone.
I will love you forever and for always.
I find greatness in your failures, I find strength in your weakness
I find joy in your tears and I find myself in you.
I've lost myself once before but I never thought I'd found myself in someone else,
Every little bit of you, both good and bad, I find more and more of me in,
I want more of me in more of you, heart, soul, and body.
I never want you to feel lonely, for as long as I love you, you'll never be alone.
I will love you forever and for always.
No comments:
Post a Comment