Translate

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Day 129 March 12 2014: Something I've always felt...

As we laid there she asked me, "Why do you love me?"
"I don't know, I just do."
"What do you mean you don't know?"
"I don't know, there are many things I love about you but I don't know why I love you, I just do."
Her face wrinkled and was upset by my answer so I had to try to explain.
"I love so many things about you and I find more fun and new things everyday to love about you but I don't know why I love you, I just do. I think I always have, like it was something that I've always felt but I didn't know what it was till I met you. The second our lives merged I knew I loved you and I knew that I always have. That won't ever change, I'll always love you, I always have and I can't lose something I've always felt even when I didn't know what it was and now that I know that it's love, I know I'll love you for always."
"Good answer...and that's why I love you!"
"That's the only reason?"
She smiled a half smile, her eyes looked at me and said proudly, "...and you rub my feet, if that's not love I don't know what is!"

I always felt something for her even before I met her, I can't explain it and I know that everyday that feeling gets bigger and better.

Love is something that happens, you can't choose who you love but you can choose how you let them know.

Make sure you let them know.

No comments:

Post a Comment