Claws grabbing at grey matter like it doesn't matter which part he's ripping apart.
Placing jackhammers to vibrate, squeeze, dismantle, destroy, and disintegrate whats left of a broken battered brain.
Dragging a sabertooth rake across my mind pulling all the pain he can out and piling it up as he goes.
It's like my jawbone is being pulled from my scalp, one hand on my forehead, the other trying to tear my jaw away.
It's like someone took a fire poker fresh from the hot flames and shoved it through my eye.
My face droops and my eyes water, I need water because I'm having trouble breathing.
I feel it hit me like a bat to the side of my head and I wish it would leave just as fast as it came on, but he doesn't grant wishes.
My knees give out, my hands shake, my breath gets heavy, and it's more than I can take.
I'm locking myself in a room filled with blackness, I'm blacking out my curtains, I'm blocking out the sun, I'm hiding in the closet until this pain is done.
I can't hear, I can't see, I can't think, I can't breath, I can't hold still, I can't control my muscles, I can't ask for help, I can't move, I can't talk, I can't drink, I can't eat, I can't sleep, and I can't...make it stop.
I hate riding in ambulances.
They nicknamed this devil "Suicide headaches" and he bears that title proudly.
![]() |
| Cluster headaches in a visual form. I wish this on no one. |

No comments:
Post a Comment