Translate

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Day 105 Febuary 16 2014: Start over

Let's start over, maybe our lines never crossed,
The stars never aligned, let's say we never met,
But once we both forget each other, I know we'll both be lost,
You are someone I want to remember, but there are somethings I want to forget.

Let's start over, let's forget we knew each other.

Let's start over, I'm erasing you from my brain,
I'm burning old pictures, I'm emptying my shoe box,
I'm clearing out my storage, washing you down the drain,
I'm deleting my memories, I wanna turn back all my clocks.

Let's start over, let's forget we knew each other.

I'm sorry I did what I did, I'm sorry I can't change the past,
I'm sorry I couldn't fix the future, I'm sorry we didn't last.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...

I wish I could remember what I've forgotten.

"By morning you'll be gone."
Joel, Eternal Sunshine On The Spotless Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment