I hadn't even got out my bathroom before I knew that would change. Standing right in front of me, just staring into those dead eyes, I had to stop walking and I heard it all start up again...
'You're a worthless piece of shit, you're disgusting, you're a faulty wire that burns a family alive and then stares at the charred remains, you're the excrement of a botch abortion, you're a bag of vomit left in the sun to rot, you're the leftovers of a leaky bomb shelter after too much radiation has seeped in, all retarded, all disgusting, all worthless sacks of shit piling higher and higher until you block out the sun with your vile existence.
You disgust me, you make my stomach turn on itself, like rotten milk backed up by a month of diarrhea, you are a speck of nothingness, you are shit spread across the heel of my shoe as I scrape you across the sidewalk leaving your stench behind me, you are a fly that lingers on piles of trash eating nothing but garbage and spewing out trash on those around you, you are a gross maggot crawling from one turd to another eating little bits of waste and making yourself more disgusting as you go.
All this wrapped in a suit and tie but I know who you are.
Fuck you. You have no value and I despise everything about your ugly, repulsive, hideous, ghastly, nasty, and revolting face.
You're too disgusting for even the worms to eat your corpse.
You will die unloved by all, remembered by none, and only your demons will keep you company.'
I should remove the mirrors in my house, I don't like the man I see on the other side of this looking glass and my mind will remind me every time I see him, that I hate everything about him."
![]() |
| Mirror mirror on the wall... |

No comments:
Post a Comment