Time is like a forest of dead trees, all busted and broken with leaves abandoning their home to find death on the floor below, the trees bark is worst than their bite.
Time is like an empty track covered in broken hurdles and the first place ribbons of past victors who's names are carved on misplaced trophies.
Time is like a room of talking mouths and no ears, everyone is hoping someone will remember what they said but no one is listening, every face is a clock just counting down until it stops ticking.
People take time for themselves, they place it neatly high up on the shelf, they move the time meant for others to a different time all together.
Time for them is a self revolving door and each pane is a mirror trying not to reflect their pain on others...it's meant for another time.
Time is a cruel bitch, it goes too fast when you want it slow and it goes so slow when you wish it would just end.
Time is like a bird because it sure can fly.
I choose to spend my time making the most of what little there truly is, I cant read the watch of my life but my life is something I'd rather be living than watching.
Sometimes the best times are the times where I spend time with someone who takes the time to give me the time of day.
I'd rather do nothing with someone than something with no one almost anytime.
![]() |
| I've got time to eat |

No comments:
Post a Comment