Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 13 November 16 2013: I hope you enjoyed the trip Or Slow suicide.

When was the last time you did something for you and you followed it through? You act tough but we both know that isn't true. You wild out, scream shout, and pop pills like that's what life is all about, but when it don't work out, you sit in your sorrow and publicly pout, what you trying to prove? That you got nothing to lose, trying to impress your crew, shooting your mouth off and saying it's true, you'll never grown up and be an adult you'll always be youth, and wonder why no one wants to listen to you?

You wanna know why you can't find a man, well you need to understand, the demand for a girl like you is none. You're only there for boys to have fun, maybe bone a couple times and then leave with a son.
But when two nights out of the week you put on make up and a fake a necklace to act reckless, you're setting yourself up for heart breaking with your tits hanging out and your ass shaking, and you wonder why all these boys be faking, you get sad and think that your life is worth taking.

You keep tripping on X and confused on why your ex won't shoot you a text, it messes with your head, you'll end up dead and then you will wish you would've listened to what I said.
You sit quite and try to remain silent, you pound beer to cope with fear and won't let anyone near, and you say you don't mind it but inside you restrain violence, and I tell you what I meant, when I told you were messed up and you fessed up to the needles well guess what, you're stuck because you got stuck, and I wish you the best of luck, but I know you don't give a fuck.

I can't get peace of mind until I give you a piece of mine, you date dicks who you say are "thirsty", and you want a real man but you're not worthy, you get turned up and turned out faster than a newspaper "roofie her bro and then we'll take turns to rape her."
And these are the lowlifes who you call "men", but you're gonna wind up lonely and broke in the end, and the one person who loved you, you pushed off as a friend, and I've seen it happen time and again.

No one will be sad when you die, they'll forget you after month and not even cry, you know why? Because this fake life you're living is a lie. I wish you could see that it's apparent, I also wish that you had stricter parents. But you pass along the needle and gladly share it, keep repeating that you're okay like a fucking parrot.

Societal norms are destroying society and you can only be real when it's just you and me, when you're gone it won't get better, people will ask "how could you forget her?" "I can't forget her but I wish I would have never met her."
You're not exploring your brain, you're destroying your mind, and they'll be nothing to find, but the corpse and the drugs that you leave behind.

Molly, coke, and meth aren't your friends and they never was, they're a parasite you put inside your body like eating a bug, while you get banged out by thugs, and you really only needed some hugs, you're gonna die soon, but I hope you enjoyed the drugs.


1 comment:

  1. hell yeah man totally agree. You only get the things you put out so to speak.

    Girls dress up because guys love eye candy.

    ReplyDelete