Translate

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 18 November 21 2013: Excerpt from: Diary of a dead man; the suicide note of Wesley Banner

Lost in a world of thought, none positive. Life is about living and being happy, I have lost my life, happiness eludes my mind, sadness like a sea of Zoloft and percocets and I'm drowning in it.

The more I swallow, the heavier I get, I sink further and further down in depression until I'm at the bottom.
Joy is air and I have none. My lungs are compressing and I can't breath anymore.

I am below sea level, ocean life is laughing at me, no lifeline exists to reach me at this depth.
The sun cannot find me, the waves above me send sounds of pain that vibrate my body, like a sinking capsized ocean liner filled with hollow hopes and dead dreams.

This is how my life was ended, a burial at sea, lost amongst salt and sand, forgotten by all and remembered by none.

- Wesley Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment