Too many times I find that if I remind my mind that mankind ain't kind, hate tears apart families and this disease, you spread gets fed into young minds, and they find out how to discriminate and hate and berate those that look different.
I know it's a sin to begin to disclaim him, but if there's a God up above with his unfailing love, why is there so much pain? Why do people kill?
Because there's no thrill in taking a life, it's nothing but strife and painful memories that burn behind hurt eyes and lies of a religious war for hearts and minds, where it's really bombs and mines.
This disdain that remains tears at my nationalism and there's a cataclysm, of fire where I try to inspire the youth to seek truth, but they just wanna be thugs and do drugs.
I can't understand people who seek truth from a steeple and a liar behind a pulpit, much like a puppet, who speak lies and demonize and ostracize with open mouths and closed minds, they turn a blind eye to see what they wanna see in their prophecy. The more you know, the less you believe.
It's not that I'm saying your wrong even though to me, you are, you feel included to be deluded by delusions of a teacher who calls himself a preacher, there's alot of diction in their fiction.
Religious leaders are just magicians and God is their greatest illusion, they are selling tickets to the big show and every seat is VIP, unless you're in the wrong theater.
Religion has been poisoned by greed and wealth, I realized I'm my own God because when I pray I'm just talking to myself. I'm not trying to offend I'm not trying to hate, I'm just saying they are all the same and God really isn't that great.
No comments:
Post a Comment