Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 28 December 1 2013: Your signature move away

I'll never forget your signature.

I told you that you've had too many, you just crawled up clutching tighter to the bottle.
"I'm tired and I just wanna sleep." You mumbled.
"Come back to me, oh what did you do?!"
You stopped and looked at my face, "I think you need to forget me, I've already forgotten you."

As I stood there just watching you crash, you're in my underwear and you just looked off in the distance not even noticing me trying to get you to see.
I didn't know what to do in that moment, so I stood there just saying "You'll miss me".

Because I've never tried so hard to be someone I'm not so I could be with someone who was never really there.

You had enough and I called the ambulance. I said "I'm sorry for what I said." because we both know I treated you rough.
But you liked that in a sorta bad way.
I guess I should have seen it coming.

Sixteen hours in the waiting room.
I was waiting for bad news.

I knew that when you left you did it on purpose,
Your pills took you down like a submersive,
I stood on the waves and beat at the surface,
I'm left writing your memories here in my verses.

I'm sorry if I ever made you feel worthless,
I saw you laying on that floor and I was so nervous,
Tell me, Was it really all worth this?
When you wrote off the world, yeah you did it in cursive.



No comments:

Post a Comment