Translate

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day 46 December 19 2013: I'll never be your first

I'll never be your first.

I'll never be your first love.
I'll never be your first kiss.
I'll never be your first lover.
I'll never be your first fight.
I'll never be your first heartbreak.
I'll never be your first mistake.
I'll never be your first regret.

I wanna be your last love, your last first kiss, your last lover.
I never wanna be your last fight, your last heartbreak, your last mistake, or your last regret.
I wanna be your hand shaking, breath taking, love making, mold breaking man, who you know will always be there for you no matter what.

I want you to be able to look into my eyes and know that I'll pick you up whenever you fall, unless you fall in love.

I'll be already down there waiting to catch you.



No comments:

Post a Comment