I fought a sand monster today after my ship crashed on the desert planet. I was a space captain fighting off the horde of "Wuzzly Woozles" single handed with only one laser rifle and a magic marker.
I flew yesterday. I danced on the clouds and shot spaghetti out of my fingers while pterodactyls flew by me wearing top hats and singing nineteen twenties show tunes.
One time I had a race car that turned into a dinosaur and it had laser vision and was covered in polkadots, it rained jellybeans and I won the rodeo on a T-Rex.
Tonight I'm gonna break an egg and out will pop Abraham Lincoln and we will play guitar for the Queen and Bigfoot will be the lead singer.
I can ride a hot air balloon a million miles and paint the sky as I go,
I can ride a Lion on a rainbow and shoot stars with a slingshot.
I can't recall the last time I've had a nightmare, while I was asleep that is.
Thats why I prefer to dream.
Thats why I prefer to dream.

No comments:
Post a Comment