I love you.
How many more times must I tell you for you to understand?
I love everything about you, every little perfection and every little flaw, I love you completely because you complete me.
I love you.
I love everything about you, every little perfection and every little flaw, I love you completely because you complete me.
I love you.
I'd give you the world if you would ask, I'd pull the stars from the sky if you but wished it, I'd completely fall apart to keep you whole.
I love you.
I'd run as far as needed if you're waiting at the end, I'm climb any peak if you'll be at the top, I'd undergo any hardship if it made it easier for you.
I love you.
I'll fight off your demons so you can be my angel, I'll carry your weight so you can rest, I'll give up everything I have to give you everything you want.
I love you.
I don't know what else to say but, I love you. I always have and I always will.
I LOVE this!!!
ReplyDelete