Translate

Friday, December 20, 2013

Day 47 December 20 2013: Just an hour

If I could spend but a day just memorizing the curves of your body with my hands, letting my senses learn your shape, your warmth, your hidden passions.

If I could spend but a night creating body heat and making friction between our skin where there wasn't any before, I want to melt your curtains, I want to char your bedposts, I want to feel your sweat, I want to light you ablaze.

If I could spend but just an hour with my hands and your body and letting every bit of you know how I yearn for you, only one hour is all I ask, to move across your shell with my finger tips, feeling each goose bump I create with each touch and breath that warms your skin and heart.

If you could just give me the time of day you would see the desire in my eyes.



You'll never want for anything after you've had my touch

No comments:

Post a Comment